Monday, March 9, 2009

A Few Updates


First off, remember our good friend The Domestic Diva? She brought us last weeks fab Corn Chowder with Oysters and Bacon. Well I'll be making an appearanc e on her blog with a tasty and somewhat "healthy" Blood Orange Tart. I'll let you all know when it's up, but in the meantime the Diva cooked up some fabulous fish this weekend, be sure to check it out at domdivas.blogspot.com

Next up, more of a housekeeping kind of thing but an accomplishment for me, I've finally migrated all of the recipe content from Cooking with Jen over to Piccante Dolce. What does this mean to me, you ask? Well it means that when you use my fancy little search widget in the upper right corner of the page, you will now be able to search all the recipes I have posted since I started blogging last June. Hope it's helpful!

Keep an eye out this week for posts some yummy Red Cabbage & Apples, as well as my newest pie for the You Want Pie With That Challenge and finally some delish cookies that the boy baked!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Simones Kitchen said...

Isn't it a pain moving from one blog to another? I've just gone through the process myself.... Luckily it went smoothly from typepad to wordpress... :) Looking forward to your red cabbage and apples! Just the right season for cabbage!