Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jamie Oliver Comes to Toronto and an Offer!


On November 18, 2010 The Art of Cooking presents Chef Jamie Oliver in his only Canadian appearance this year!

I've been given a really great opportunity to offer my readers a discount to attend this event and see the fabulous Chef Oliver in person.  I for one am jumping at the chance to see him.  I love his "Pass it On" ideology because it is right in line with my belief that anyone can cook.  I look at this blog as my way of trying to pass it on and am so excited to see Chef Oliver live and in person and hear more about his initiatives.  Won't you join me?

I am able to offer my readers a $10 per ticket discount on General & VIP tickets and a $20 per ticket discount on groups of 5 or more.  Just click here and you will be taken to the discounted ticket page.  It's truly a great opportunity and I hope you'll all join me. 

Enjoy!

No comments: