Saturday, November 7, 2009

Food Buzz Festival Day 1


Well as many of my other fellow bloggers here in lovely San Fran this weekend, I had every intention of posting day by day updates of the food I ate and the goings on. That would have been great had the oh so intelligent Ms Piccante Dolce not left the memory card reader and cable for her camera at home in Toronto!

So you get one pic:


The only photo I have is one taken with my phone of an oh so delicious Ginger Limeade cocktail from the Slanted Door in the Ferry Building. It's not great because it was taken with my blackberry, but let me tell you it was one fabulous cocktail. Even better because I dropped my first one and not only did the staff clean it up in a timely manner but they, without question, brought me a new one! It was awesome. The Slanted Door is a clumsy girl's savior, if you are a clumsy girl like me who managed to throw her cocktail no matter how sober she may be!

All in all it was great first day, I'll post about the food when I'm back in TO and able to post pictures. But it was a pleasure to meet some great FoodBuzz peeps (Ryan, Alexa & Dorian) and put face to Twitter Friends (@EatitTweetit).

Enjoy!

No comments: